Welcome

This blog is very useful for teacher candidates. Here we will provide a vary kind of information about education.

Sunday, October 3, 2010

Welcome ^-^

This is my first blog about education. In this blog i will share about my experience studying how to become an effective English teacher in the future. I will tell some interesting topic regarding to teaching methodologies and my experience being a student in Sampoerna school of education.
[url=http://www.glitter-graphics.com][img]http://dl7.glitter-graphics.net/pub/474/474167l68h9nknqq.gif[/img][/url]

4 comments:

  1. grace, the tagline you wrote under the title of your blog is one of my most favorite quotes in education. john dewey is a legend! not only in the united states, but all around the world. he was one of the pioneers, the strongest advocate for child-centered education and experiential learning. he was a philosopher and a true inspiration for many, including myself. and he was a professor at teachers college, columbia university - the icon of my alma mater. that quote looks simple, but means so deep and carries a huge implication in how we should run education. to me it basically means that we can never predict how life in the future will look like, so it makes no sense to prepare for it. the future is not the repetition of the present life. what we can do is only to keep growing and learn new skills each and every time because life is changing each and every day. anyway, it was a pleasant surprise for me to know that you put that quote for your blog tag line. bravo grace!

    ReplyDelete
  2. yes pak iwan. and i hope you can help me and all my friend to achieve our goals. i need a motivation pak. :) tq so much.

    ReplyDelete
  3. set your goals as high as possible grace. you have all the potentials needed to be a great teacher. it's in your hands. btw, perhaps you can study at teachers college, columbia university too. has it ever crossed your mind?

    ReplyDelete
  4. it becomes my dream pak.honestly you are my inspiration pak iwan :).you treat us like your own children, because you always listen to what ever we are talking about. it simple but gives a big impact.

    ReplyDelete